The PA Building Performance Professionals' Association (PA BPPA) is a network of Pennsylvania based, privately held building performance professionals across the Commonwealth of Pa. Each region (SW, NW, Central, NE, and SE) has its own local membership organization. Members include home energy raters and building analysts, (diagnostic energy auditors); building performance contractors; and associated trades (HVAC, Electrical, Insulation etc) as well as industry building professionals such as inspectors, engineers, architects, real estate and finance professionals, and consultants.
The PA BPPA's mission is to promote the common business interests of the building performance industry, while improving business conditions for building performance professionals. Our key objectives are:
- Promote the integration of building science into design, construction, renovation, and maintenance throughout the building industry, in both existing and future built environments.
- Encourage the education and training of building performance professionals to obtain nationally recognized credentials such as the Building Performance Institute (BPI) and the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) and other national standards including, but not limited to, ACCA, NCI, LEED, State Weatherization WAP, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient information network among PaBPPA regional groups to create new business opportunities and exchange physical and intellectual resources.
- Create a consumer portal which communicates the value of our industry and promotes member companies.
- Maintain professional relationships with other State and National Associations, such as Efficiency First, KEEA, PaWIB, PennFuture, to share and bolster common goals.
Join the PA BPPA download the membership form here